Currently listening to:

Today's tune recommendation: Electric Wire Hustle

June 1, 2011

Songs o E

Just givin' the stats on my ipod songs from letter E - Pretty short since there are only 125 songs total.

3 Songs include EAT so it wasn't enough to make me chow down on some grub.
  • Eat For Two - 10,000 Maniacs
  • Eat My Beat - Air
  • Eat The Music - Kate Bush
5 Songs use someone's name:
  • Emily's Reel - Edgar Meyer, Mark O' Connor, Yo-Yo Ma
  • Emma's Song - Sinead O'Connor
  • Eddie's Ragga - Spoon
  • Eli, The Barrow Boy - The Decemberists
  • Elvis Presley and America - U2
11 Songs with some form of the word END:
  • The End - Beatles
  • The End - Kings Of Leon
  • End It On This - No Doubt
  • The End Of Everything - Chris Isaak
  • End Of The Day - Beck
  • End Of The Movie - Cake
  • End Theme - Zero 7
  • Endgame - R.E.M.
  • Ending Of A Show - TV On The Radio
  • Endless Dream - Conjure One
  • Endless Love - Lionel Richie
26 Songs with some form of EVERY (too long to list) 

Some favorites among E:
  • East Kentucky Home - SteelDrivers
  • Every Day Is Like Sunday - Morrissey
  • Every Word - Sade
  • The Eraser - Tom Yorke
  • Exit Music (for a film) - Radiohead
  • Everything Is Everything - Lauryn Hill
One song that caught me off guard was EARTH SONG by Michael Jackson. I've heard this song before but never knew the title so I didn't realize I had it among my tunes. I don't like the way it starts off but I do like the ending/chorus part.

Overall I enjoyed me some E songs and it was nice to have a short set. I was able to get through it pretty quickly.

Hope EVERYONE is staying cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment