Currently listening to:

Today's tune recommendation: Electric Wire Hustle

June 16, 2011

Shows n such....

Gonna make this quick - I guess I will be posting either Wednesday OR Thursday...depending on what pops up in life.

Anywho, I'm very excited b/c numerous shows and concerts are coming up for the summer. I still haven't had the true outdoor concert experience this season but I will fit it in at some point.  It's so hard to decide which concerts I am able to go to or afford!

The closest big show coming up is U2 at Vandy Stadium on July 2nd. I am so excited for this one that I almost don't believe it's really happening. I'm wondering who will op[en for them and what playlist of songs they will perform. I love all of U2 but of course have my favorites.

After U2, I will be going to see Natasha Bedingfield at Exit Inn and Katy Perry at Bridgstone Arena.  I am also hoping to go see Bon Iver at The Ryman and Sade in Memphis. We shall see how those turn out but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works out!

The BIG news is that my beloved ELBOW is finally playing in the STATES!!!! They will be in ATL and DC this September. Those are my two choices of places to go see them and I am definitely going to make it happen one way or another. Still can't believe they will be on this side of the pond! :)  If anyone wants to join me, holla!!

Do you have any good concerts that you will be going to see in the next few months? Any recommendations?  Have you already been to some that were outstanding?

Hope your week has been fabulous....

2 comments:

  1. Florence and the Machine are opening up for U2, holla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Psychedelic Furs are @ Mercy on July 7th, kind of pricey, though @ $25...

    ReplyDelete