Currently listening to:

Today's tune recommendation: Electric Wire Hustle

April 27, 2011

D is for Damn Good Songs

It's time to discuss the letter D songs on my ipod - even though I'm already listening to a few letters past D, I remember enjoying the majority of songs associated with D.  I feel like I could go back and use these songs on a playlist or for a good background party play....hmmm, it might happen?!

Let's get down to business though shall we - STATS:

Total number of songs for Letter D = 215

Some top words that were used the most:
   * Day (9)
   * Devil (5) - this makes me interested to see how many songs I have with Angel
   * Dreams (5) - I feel like I should have more songs with this word since it's one of my favorite things to do. 

DO vs. DON'T: 
   * Songs with the word Do = 13
   * Songs with the word Don't = 30!!  Wow, I guess there are a lot of things that we shouldn't be doing. 

Shortest Song:
Do You Think It's Alright by The Who (24 seconds)

Special Treat:
Dead Heart by Midnight Oil - I actually had to listen to this one over again, I had forgotten about it and how much I enjoyed it.

Well that does it for D.  I'm really enjoying music again now that I'm officially back in my condo!  Good Tunes & Good Times. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment