Currently listening to:

Today's tune recommendation: Electric Wire Hustle

May 19, 2011

Discoveries

This will be a really short and sweet post.
I had new discoveries which i hope you all have at some point in time. I rediscovered Laura Veirs which I should never forget how wonderful she is....then I listened to Midnight Oil again which will always remind me of highschool and my  brother.  My brother and his friend, John, recorded a version of Midnight Oil that will forever stay in my heart. :}  

As i thought about Midnight Oil, I remembered that there were many songs that I actually loved about that band. I listened to the cd that I had and enjoyed it like I was back in the day....

The final discovery was my first Ipod which had my first playlist, artist, influences, etc. It's interesting to listen to what you had back in the day. I recommend it to those who can...
It takes you back to what you were feeling and maybe the experience that you were going thru....

I have more to say about this topic but will let it be simple at this point.

Enjoy ur first love of music. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment