Currently listening to:

Today's tune recommendation: Electric Wire Hustle

February 23, 2011

Starting with letter B

When I finished the songs beginning with B on my ipod I felt like I was off to a good start. Here are a few things I realized from letter B songs:

Out of 272 songs - I declare Styx the winner for most songs starting with B (6 total) and of course had many songs called BABY (13 total).  I didn't feel the urge to skip or struggle to listen to most of the songs along the way which was nice. Breathe Me by Sia was easily the top song since I have it loaded 3 times from various versions & listened to all without skippin. (remember I can only skip if it's a duplicate)
Another funny thing that happened was that I found myself waiting for Burnin Down the House by Talking Heads....i guess that was one B song that I knew would be coming at some point towards the end.

Bs and Styx:
Babe
Best of Times
Best Thing
Blue Collar Man
Boat on The River
Borrowed Time

Some hidden gems that I had forgotten about: 
Broken Toy by Keane
Brown Sugar by ZZ Top
Boo by Pinback
Blasting Through the City by Thievery Corporation
Billie Jean by Michael Jackson
Back In The Day by Missy Elliott Featuring Jay-Z

Most Random:
Banter (live) by Flight of the Conchords

The song that started the entire challenge:
B.Y.O.B. by System of a Down

Favorite song in B:
Breathe Me by Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment