Currently listening to:

Today's tune recommendation: Electric Wire Hustle

February 16, 2011

THE CHALLENGE

Ok, so a few months ago I wanted to play a song on my ipod and I usually can go to the artist to find what I want....but this time I couldn't think of the artist so I looked it up by song. This got me to thinking and I started listening to the songs that played after this which were not on the same album or artist.
I decided to challenge myself to listen to all the songs on my ipod straight thru without skipping. (unless it is a duplicate) The songs are in complete alphabetical order so it is one random song after another usually.  I ended up starting with the letter B and will go all the way thru until I get back to B. 
I started around November 17th so it's been 3 months and I'm slowly working my way thru the letters - currently on D (like I said SLOWLY). I've already discovered some hidden gems, forgotten tunes and some "why is this on my ipod?" music so I'm looking forward to other profound info about the tunes I listen to or have downloaded on the ipod.

Along the way, I will report on each letter so stay tuned to all the stats/recommendations/etc from the letter B songs! It's actually pretty interesting....at least it is to me & that's what matters, right?!  

Also coming up, I'm gonna talk about some recent shows & artists. LOVIN the live shows these days! You will note that I may plug some upcoming shows that I will be attending b/c I hope you will attend them as well or at least send someone to represent  (if you know what's good for ya-HA).

I'm leaving this post a lil short n sweet but come back b/c there is fun stuff on the way, promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment